Piano Strings I Piano Strings I

Quality, it's good and bad

Bad news that I'm sure you're aware of,
The quality of the noise is not good and this is obviously because you don't have any pro equipment. It isn't your fault but I can't help to notice how, far off, the actual song seems and there's I think an extra noise in the background which was probably accidentally picked up.
I don't want to penalize you for it but it's pretty noticeable and annoying.

But the quality of your work is wonderful,
The song is wonderfully alive and it sounds like hundreds of fingers are running across dozens of instruments and this song would make GREAT background music in a flash/game if it wasn't for the sound quality.

You get an 8 out of skill and I'm sure you'll be able to get better equipment to make up for the other 2 stars soon.

Myay16 responds:

Yeah, I tried to eliminate the background noise, but I didn't know how to do it.
And yes, the sound is terribly distant.
I will be re-uploading a more refined version in the future. One day when I'm alone, I'll re-record it.
Thank you for your opinion. I like the way you describe your perception of the piece.

{Based} {W.I.P} {Based} {W.I.P}

Just not "special"

This is good, but it really isn't a song. It's more like a little background music loop in a cartoon.

This is great but it's still only your simple first, everyone starts somewhere.
3/5
7/10

TooSwag responds:

Alright thanks its the first loop i've ever made so its a start. And thanks again

Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

It takes one to know one

Everyone knows how artists can be ***** but no one ever talks about how the voice actors can be. Thank you for showing us the other side of the coin and we'll all watch as the other voice actors now attack your account XD.

Pokemon Silver: Violet Town Pokemon Silver: Violet Town

This is cool

Why dont you make some more, originals though.