All 17 art Reviews

Sweet Girl Sweet Girl

*Insert Soul Eater reference here*

This is a good realist drawing and I see how you used varying pencil shading to give depth and texture to the drawing.
However the drawing feels a bit lacking since it isn't even a full head and without any sort of outline, color, background, etc. it's a bit difficult to find where the drawing really ends since it just seems to fade out. Finally (reference) the face is a bit unsymmetrical, the right eye appears to be leaning down, the nostrils are clearly unequal and this leads to question whether or not the mouth is out of place.

I admire anyone who can draw like this given the difficulty but given your age at the time I assume you were just messing around and were not aiming for perfection.

Myay16 responds:

Thanks. Yeah, it is a bit off. It was a first try, though.
May I suggest that you try viewing the full image as
well?
And by the wayside, just because I was fifteen doesn't mean
I wasn't aiming for perfection.

Female Inuyasha Female Inuyasha

Excellent!

Great job at this! I love how you made a transparent version to go behind the first since it brings attention to all of the detail.
My only "tiny" problem with this is how she cuts off right at the end, might as well just finish it y'know? But that's perfectly fine.
Why'd you rate this M anyway? There's nothing wrong with it.

Joa the Fisher Joa the Fisher

Epic Beardman lost at sea

Great job man, with anatomy, perspective, I personally love how you got all of the colors to flow into each other and from the view of the sun.

Dark Magician Dark Magician

Its good

But the face and hands could use a little work and it pic is a little blurry. You got shading and just about all the other anatomy right though!

computer247 responds:

Well, the reason it's blury is probably because my camara (not a future photographer^^) But I'll take the rest of the advice, I've got 88 years until i'm 100, so I think I'l improve Thanks for the review!

MAO MAO

Great dude u got everything right

Keep going

Fairytale Crossdressing Fairytale Crossdressing

I miss dreams T_T

Then again 80% of the time they became nightmares and I already conscious walk (yeah a made up word is the only way to describe it) so I guess its for the better.

Back to the drawing blah, blah, blah you did good in colors, character design, and a bunch of other art terms I don't even know myself (Im still and artist damnit!)
Cross-dressing+chibis= FTW and WHERE IS THE PIG?!!!

Nurse Nurse

I thought it was 2-D from the Gorillaz

Its still a good drawing, I like how you made it seem like it is on comic paper.

sweetyluli responds:

well, infact it was done on comic paper XD

Boston tea party Boston tea party

Its true

though why is the British guy naked.....

My Character and Green Guy My Character and Green Guy

Damnit

I had the same idea.....
Lost a star because a background would have been nice.

City Perspective City Perspective

Wow! This is Great!

This looks like its out of a real show with a perfect perspective and eveness. How long did it take to make.

Mushroom17 responds: